Deep dark color with subtle oak flavors where you can sense the intensity of the Stagecoach Altas Peak mountain fruit. This big complex Cabernet Sauvignon evolves beautifully in the glass and exhibits intriguing layers of dark fruit, spice and a caramel/chocolate finish as it opens up.
- APPELLATION: Atlas Peak
- VINEYARD: Stagecoach Vineyard (Block 7)
- AGING: Drink now, but decanter for 45 minutes or age through 2018-2038.
- CLONE: 4
- ROOTSTOCK: 110-R
- HARVEST DATE: September 29, 2015
- BOTTLE DATE: February 23, 2018
- COMPOSITION: 86% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Cabernet Franc, 3% Merlot, 1% Malbec, 1% Petit Verdot
- FERMENTATION: 4 day cold soak, 11 day primary, 12 day extended maceration.